05 September 2011

Shorts Story

After years of solely sticking to leather bags, shoes, and jackets , I have finally come around to the idea of leather clothing. I always thought people looked quite silly wearing say leather pants, with the exception of supermodels or Emmanuelle Alt, who can wear leather pants to bed and look normal. But after testing out the trend with a faux leather t-shirt from H&M, I am now craving leather everything... shorts, skirts, pants. If they sell leather lingerie... I want it.
When paired with contrasting textures like chiffon and chunky knits, a hint of leather brings a tough feel to a soft, feminine look. So after some searching and great reviews, I opted for these leather shorts by Silence & Noise from Urban Outfitters. Now to wait for their arrival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment